Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Sorry


Well after a few email exchanges my cyber stalker has apologized. Apparently he got a little upset after my postings on a little mouses blog. As I guessed this person is a younger member of society who is not part of the RLSH movement at this time. After he read the postings on my page he now as a better understanding of what I am about. He still does not wish me well, but repeatedly let me know he has no intentions what so ever to bring physical harm to me. As a request from this young man I will post some good with the bad in some upcoming blogs. As I have already said I have no real problems with 95% of this community. It is the ones that perceive themselves better or in higher standing then the law who I have problems with.

A prime example of what I am talking about would be Z's adventure in the park. Going up to a large group of armed drug dealers is extremely stupid. I could care less what happens to either party in this encounter. It is the by standards who are at risk from the vigilantes foolish actions. This is not a comic book world kids. If the vigilante group engaged the drug dealers those bullets that miss there targets go somewhere. That is what personal accountability is all about. You feel you are making a difference in the world, unfortunately the difference you are most likely to make is an innocent person getting killed by a stray bullet.

4 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to know why all you guys seem to think it's intelligent to write a long blog about a situation you don't understand. Do your research. Here's a starter.

    www.myspace.com/theurbanmercenary

    "Done with Blind Loyalties"

    I agree. The park thing was stupid. We were backing up DG and making sure he didn't get killed.

    Seriously, man. If you want to be a respected commentator, do the legwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Z, and I do not understand why you believe you are exempt from people commenting on what you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never said that either. You can comment all you like. Just be prepared to have your arguments dissected as all of you RLSV dissect everyone else's.

    ReplyDelete