Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog Talk Radio: Creature Feature

Well I do love interesting experiences and I certainly got one. On Saturday I decided to call up the Blog talk radio show Creature Feature hosted by Executrix. I listened to a few episodes to get a feel for what I was getting into before the show aired.

Things started pretty good I would say with Krampus being aware of who I was and being very cordial. There were a few people being very annoying. Some person named Number Two and one of the regulars who name sounded like Clydesdale. I first thought Number Two was a RLSH coming in to mock me but I am guessing not. Clydesdale pretty much came off as a 6th grade juvenile delinquent who's conversational skills consisted of foul mouthed mockery and name play. Not very impressive lady, also pretty tough to make fun of a name like Poop Knife. Ya see I already did it for you, sorry to take out all the fun.

The rest of the program after some poetry read by Krampus pretty much turned into a conversational Malay pit. Talking with Mr. Jingles was starting to get good after he got over his "I know you are but what am I" shtick.

I said I would come back for next weeks show to continue the "talk" we started. I am not sure what it will be like as I would not really call this last show a conversation, debate, or exchange of ideas. Here is hoping Executrix can maintain order to attempt to have an exchange of ideas without it turning into Romper Room. Poop Knife will not be calling the show, you will be getting my civilian alter ego. I am a concerned citizen who has questions, this is your chance to represent your selves to John Q. Public.

5 comments:

  1. You're really all to foolish for going into it with any hopes for an actual discussion. Seeing as you said you'd listened to the show before, you obviously had a clear impression of the dribble[sic] that makes up the podcast. So good luck once again, but nothing to be expected. I'll give what effort I can spare to try and tune in, if I can bear it.

    -Black Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have expected anything beyond stupidity was foolish on your part. Between incredibly witty references to popular mass media, and Clydesdale's attempts at making you angry... I enjoyed your silly interactions with those fools. Everyone should always try to impersonate Krapus.
    Also... 9/11 never forget... made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Given that you mentioned you had a death threat against you, I had every intention of being cordial to you. However, you have to know that your persona on the air was specifically attempting to rile people up. If you wish to bring up topics and have an intelligent discussion, then by all means, please do. Try not to come off like the Klansman who occasionally graces The Howard Stern Show next time.

    Oh, and Exit Nero...thank you! As I stated, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Unless of course you suck at it. But for encouraging more people to be like Krampus? That encourages one of my long term goals! Thank you sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I will some what agree foolish is a good term describing my actions on this endeavor. I will say it certainly was differant from the previous two shows I listened to. I am uncertain if this topic has been presented before in an open voice format vs. the written online word.

    Listening to old episodes of Blog Talk Radio is like listening to rocks in an electric blender. Just like SNL it is better to watch/listen to while live or catch the highlight reel. It took me over four hours to listen to just two of the previous episodes as my brain required rest to keep from exploding.

    Perhapse the venu is wrong. Listening to the Meow and Friends show on Sunday was very progressive. It was a very adult conversation with polite informed members. I guess Meow and Friends is like NPR and Creature Feature is like a wacky morning zoo crew type show.

    Krampus, your more of a spoken individual then a written one....nothing wrong with that I am very similar. Knowing your mannerisms and tone of speaking voice I understand what you are saying, but judging someone by an accent is pretty harsh. At no time did I make any rasist remarks.

    I am looking forward to the upcoming show. I have serious questions I would like to ask. I want to know what you guys are all about...as currently your movement scares the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha. Comparing Meow and Friends to NPR is ridiculous. In ANY way.

    ReplyDelete