Thursday, April 1, 2010

Very Sorry to Everyone


I would like to publicly apologize to any one I have made contact with through this or any other media outlet.

I was really convinced this was some crazy subculture of regular people putting on costumes and trying to tackle various problems in society. It all became perfectly clear about a week ago.. the RLSH movement is a cover story for an international superhero cosplay sex club.

I should have figured this out sooner but I guess all those crazy fake cover stories of them fighting crime and giving out blankets to the homeless kept me side tracked... as it was suppose to.

The names really should have been the tip off... Master Legend, Minute Man, The Eye, Amazoina Alkidike.... Krampus who has a mouse side kick. Man and look at my name Poop Knife.. I bet that is why they were so excited when I showed up.

Again very sorry!

I will be moving on to tackle the problem of Real Life Sleeping Beauty next as that shows up in the google search too!

4 comments:

  1. That might explain that whole Tothian being kicked in the balls thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poop Knife,

    Very well done - you've taken the flash of brilliance you had, and developed it into a cohesive, and very compelling argument. It's more than coincidence - there has to be something bubbling under the surface for all these details to have such a compelling association.

    You've locked up the RLSH and Police Interview angle, and now this whole vein of Superhero Sex Scandals. Pioneering work, and very well done.

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  3. So THIS is why I look like the Gimp.

    I'll be darned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy named Zed saying he looks like the Gimp...Pulp Fiction Overload...

    ReplyDelete