Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Re Evil Dead

Alright so apparently Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi are reviving some form of the original film, The Evil Dead. For those that do not know of the film, please go back to your cave and bugger off.

I could care less on the outcome of this project as being a Metavillain anything with the word "evil" in it I automatically must like. This does not sound as cool as it is.... I am also contractually obligated to like Cher, asbestos, and Beta max.

But what does confuse the living Krypton out of me is what the hell do you call it? A remake, reboot, re-imagining, Evil Dead 3.0? The second film in the original trio was kind of a re-telling as well, only spiced up a little bit with money. This modern era of Re's makes my head hurt more then when I saw the Re-Re-Animator.

Diablo Cody is doing something with the project.... but again I could care less to what, as I am just in love with the name "Diablo Cody". What an awesome name to have as cracker jack reporter or a stunt woman! I hope she has a brown Suede jacket and a bowie knife... that would kick-ass.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eviler Dead? Evil Dead Again (Deader by Dawn)? Son of Evil Dead? Oh!! I got it!! Evil Dead --The Quickening. Yeah, I like that

    ReplyDelete