Wednesday, July 6, 2011

RLSV Victory for Villainy Over RLSH Ani Mal


Oh yes, I am so claiming this one.

Not but a little while ago (June 30th to be precise) one pointed out the "short comings" of the spandex monstrosity of nightmares known as the fruit wrap of Real Life Super Hero (or maybe Alt-X by now) know as Ani Mal.

The streets are still not safe, but at least the children and women will not recoil in horror... too much. If only they made a black pair of pants big enough to cover the entire shame of the RLSH sub-culture I could retire in peace... and go back to Project Love Dolphin.

This gives one new purpose in villainy. From this day forward I will not rest until all capes are wearing pants! This may take some time... but it will be time well invested.

Look out Iron Lamb... you are my next target.

BWAHAHAHA!

-PK

4 comments:

  1. Victory for Villainy!

    Let all heroes know, that Pants are a heroes burden from now on. "With Great Shame, Must Come Great Pants".

    Congratulations!

    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually has never occurred to me in my life to not wear pants... except like in the shower or something.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested to know why you think you need me as your next target.
    Lambs are animals and they actually don't wear pants normally.

    And lambs are baby animals, their apparatus is too small to see (I think) because all that wool is covering.

    I am honored that you had me on your mind but to play dress up with the Iron Lamb is too silly, even for a RLSV of your class.

    Still you raise good questions about style and clothes of some of the RLSH's. The RLSH's need to be kid-proof so to speak.

    With regard,
    Iron Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW Ever seen a bulk in Iron Man's armour? lol

    ReplyDelete