Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chatting with: Spirt of Albany

I like this RLSH, he is a fun guy. Seriously debating on making him my Arch.


PK: You should hook a deal... become the "American Spirit of Albany" Smoke cigs and be a bad ass....
SOA: Thats a great idea. Think they'll be down, and hook me up with free cartons?
PK: Hell yeahs! You could beat the crap out of people with cancer or something and make it ironic! You might have to dress like an Indian though...
SOA: Well I don't know about that, but cigarettes are expensive now, and if I could get sponsored and get free cigarettes I'd definitely change my name
PK: Awww man... get a side kick and call him "Lucky Strike".... he could swoop in and punch a shop lifter and you would be all like "Ha there is my Lucky Strike!".... epic! I see big things for you in the future!
SOA: Well, someone in my group got a new costume he was considering renaming himself lucky strike so its funny you mention that... Free cigarettes all around!
PK: Man.. get like a hot black chick too she could be Lady Menthol or Virginia Slim or some such..
SOA: No way. Virginia Slim sounds like a white prostitute from a trailer park.
PK: Hmmm you right... what about another side kick named "Patch"?
SOA: or the obvious "Marlboro Man"
PK: Camel Crush... she squeezes people and then pops and goes all menthol on them.
SOA: I love it!
PK: Might need to round the team out with someone who dips, and a wise older member with a pipe but I see pure gold here kid! The sky is the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment