Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Broken Hearted...


I will be taking some time off to emotionally recover from this experience. Ash Grey.. you broke my heart!

AG: cats in the cradle
PK: Silver Spoons was a tv show!
How ye fare, well? Good hero?
AG: that old guy was one ugly dude
PK: I believe you are thinking of Different Strokes.
AG: could be, I am tired
PK: It's ok.. I understand... so what's up safety pup?
AG: justdrama all over the place, what about you?
PK: Just keeping children in line... normal stuff.... ohh I found a dollar bill on the ground today!
AG: keep it?
PK: Sure did! Was on the side of the road by a side walk.
I did a happy dance and everything!
AG: sweet, candy bar time
PK: Wow... yer good... I actually purchased a Skor Bar.
AG: SKOR!!!
as in score!!
PK: LOL
That was funny!
So what's up with your drama? Wanna talk?
AG: no, my face is funny, the skor is serious
PK: Unless you just wanted to drop a Harry Chapin song title at me?
AG: taxi
PK: It's Always Sunny
AG: cant rain all the time
PK: Throw momma from the Train?
AG: right turn Clyde
PK: Is your little image a skull or something?
AG: it is my mask (partially)
PK: Oh.. ok looks kinda like a half skull to me.. like a photo reverse with the colors.
AG: I can see that. cool observation., but no, just my mask.modified from an old batman mask
PK: Hmmmm... BWAHAHAH! Really a Batman mask? That's funny!
AG: kinda is.
PK: Hmmm wheels are turning.... you could reformat and become a RLSV know as "Black Death".. very cool!
Do a plague theme!
Big black 1970's car... lot's of Rob Zombie music.. bad ass!
AG: I have a friend that is RLSV and does that kind of thing
PK: Are you cheating on me? Are you seeing another RLSV on the side? I want to know!
AG: yes. but by rights I am cheating on him. we have known each other since 5th grade
PK: I am only into monogamy... I am not sure if I can take this swinging life style of yours! Does he even know about me?
AG: nope, your the other one, lol.
PK: I think we need to take some time off from this relationship... I need to think about things...
AG: if you want, but I have other Rlsv friends that would like to meet you, haha
Ima swingin rlsv all over the place
you ok?

Poop Knife is offline

1 comment:

  1. You've been the pampered well taken care of "Other" Villain. If you were good, this might cause you self doubt and loathing. As a Villain though, Free Gravy!

    Tell "daddy" you need more attention, and new things.

    This was such a fun post. It's even funnier the second time through. Thank you.

    -Lord Malignance
    (Needs a sugar daddy)

    ReplyDelete