Sunday, January 16, 2011

Conjunctivitis in your face

Hello, I am Pink Eye. I'm not a RLSH or V or W X Y Z. I am just a person.

I will be guest hosting Poop Knife's blog Evil Supreme Pizza for a little while, as he needs and deserves a well earned break.

I am one of the interns mentioned last year. If you want to be mad at anything in this world, it should be that I actually got half of a college credit for reading blogs and listening to blog talk radio.

I am seriously still damaged from that and seeking therapy.

Now the Stinky Silverware asks that I help out with this blog so I will more than likely post random pictures that involve cats. Considering some of you morons out there think he's a gay kitty it should fit right in with the theme.

I am not a fan of the RLSH, I just think it's a fan club for attention whores and vigilantes. If you want to do a good deed then that is all fine and well. There is no rule book stating that volunteers should dress in tights, wear a mask, and prostrate themselves for the media. There are plenty of normal sane people who would not get a second look or acknowledgement, who go about doing good deeds because they feel it the right thing to do as a citizen and human being. They do no expect anyone to say thank you or tell them what a good person they are. They get satisfaction just knowing they helped.

Oh, and before the grand fun begins with the "It's just Poop Knife pretending to be someone else" I did have a brief chat on the phone with Agent Beryllium. I know villains might not make for the best character reference, so I may call in to one of the blog talk radio programs in the near future. Not Creature Feature, as the host just seems to think any female that calls in is an opportunity to make cheap sexual advances.

5 comments:

  1. I'm having this comment written by my heroic intern Lady Gaga:

    "Welcome, Pink Eye."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doktor Pragoatse! Your blog is cute. I like kitty cats too!

    Hi Mega-Rad! It is nice you have an intern too! Maybe she can call in to the Cross Fire show this Sunday and we can bitch about getting coffee for people together?

    I am afraid I do not know you, so you are new to me. I have checked the list PK gave me. by your entry it only has the following listed:

    Boingy, Boingy, Boingy... wants to be a Dinosaur. Threat Level: Zero

    I am not sure what the first part means, but I think threat level zero means he likes you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally speaking I like you guys, too... but PK has made a drastic miscalculation in his assessment. My threat level goes to 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dinosaur part is correct, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I forgot how much I liked reading this blog.

    ReplyDelete