Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chatting with: RLSH Spirt of Albany

PK: Do you like the beach?
SOA: Not really, why?
PK: Ok cool... I was thinking of blowing it up.
SOA: The whole beach? That goes pretty much down both entire sides of the country
and all of Hawaii
PK: I am glad you are indifferent... one less RLSH to worry about stopping me.
SOA: You'd need quite a lot of dynamite, nukes, giant death rays, or other evil weapons to do that
PK: Death Bots man.... I got a whole s#it ton of them off Craig's list... traded some tiki lamps.
SOA: S#it, good job! Just do me a favor, spare the beach boys
PK: I know right?
SOA: and john stamos, you can take out jimmy buffet though
PK: Ehhh once you send a Death Bot out there is really no rules... s#it last time they took out a Milk truck and a snow plow... I did not even know Milk Trucks were still around but yet they beat the living tar out of it...
SOA: shucks!
PK: Do you have your own chair in your Large Room of Good?
SOA: I'm not sure what that means, but I have plenty of chairs
PK: Well on our space station (that is a big piece of crap) we have this big table of evil with our own chairs. My chair really sucks as two of the wheels are broken like a sad shopping cart at the Piggly Wiggly
I think I am being screwed over as all the other chairs look fine....
SOA: Thats messed up!
Just go into the room when the other villains are out and switch the chairs around
that'll show 'em
PK: They have our names on the back....
SOA: Break all the chairs when nobody is around. Except for one. He will be blamed and thrown out, and everyone including you will get new chairs, on his tab!
PK: Crimson Nematode has no money... that plan will never work.
SOA: Choose the richest villain as your fall guy
c'mon, you're supposed to be a brilliant super villain, right?
PK: Man there is no Way I am going against Lord Malignance... he would some how reactivate my student loans... and let's not even go into the Comrade CoCoa aspect.
SOA: Well you're smart, you'll figure it out haha
PK: To be honest all you need is like a GED to become a Meta Villain.
SOA: How do you get the funding for your space station?
PK: Hell If I know... it was built before I joined on.
SOA: And the rocket fuel to get up there and such
PK: I think it had something todo with plastic bottles, baking soda, and a garden hose but again that was before my time.... you should ask The White Skull and his perky minion Femur.
Do you miss the McDlt? I do!
SOA: the what?
PK: Sorry... little off track there... Agent Beryllium keeps leaving empty styrofoam McDlt containers on my front walk to A: Remind me I cannot travel through time and to B: Remind me I will never enjoy a McDlt ever again.
SOA: What a mean guy! Sick your doom bot s or whatever on him. Thats what I would do if I was a cartoon villain
PK: I will tell him you send your love!

1 comment:

  1. Hooo boy... So maybe Spirit knows about my summer with Virginia Woolf. That gal really knew how to party.

    ReplyDelete