Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Talk Radio: Ape Radio 03/03/10


On Wednesday the Ape among Apes The Mighty Guerrilla Grodd launched his first broadcast on Blog Talk Radio.

I had to run some field tests on the Beta Ray Transmitter so I was unable to call in until the last part of the show. Not to get side tracked but the Beta Ray Transmitter is most likely the best piece of equipment the boys in the lab have produced yet. This magnificent invention takes obsolete VHS tapes and turns them into more obsolete Beta Max tapes.

Otherwise I was only able to listen to the show live from around the 7-14 minute mark then call in blind with about 10 minutes left. I listened to the rest on Thursday and was mildly annoyed. Not so much at the program, but more so that I had to listen to it myself. It seems weekends for interns start on Thursday.

For a first show I think it went alright. Krampus and Agent B. were more then able to keep conversation flowing with lite and serious topics being discussed as the conversation progressed.
I was not sure what had been talked about after the first 14 minutes of the show so I just came in as "Wacky Morning Poop Knife".

I wish Grodd all the best on future broadcasts, and hope he is able to "evolve" his show....

7 comments:

  1. Yes, evolution must come to the show in the form of a sober Grodd. Next week should be better.

    Or else I'll kill it. The week, not the show.

    -Grodd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to the show. Krampus was weird when he said he called the FBI, mmm not to screw with the White Skull, but instead to help him. Everyone seemed to just let it go, but according to Krampus's own creepy manifesto/blog, he's either, mmm lying now, or lying then. He likes to yap though, even when he's not sure what's mmm, coming out of his yap-hole.

    -Ghost of Nixon
    (Nice to meet you)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Ghost of Nixon, it's quite simple. If the concept that I wasn't lying at all hurts your head, then perhaps you should do more research or leave the community if it's too difficult. The first time the FBI was called was in regards to The Potentate's threat of unleashing poison gas at Comic Con, the same week I discovered he had made libelous, then redacted statements with very real consequences against DC's Guardian. The White Skull was an agent in the are and a profile that was worth closer scrutiny. But the second time I called them, and caused the FBI to come to his home, was when a threat was made online against his life. That prompted action. So I was being completely honest both times.

    Oh, by the way...I contacted 714-993-5075 in regards to you and your blog, as well as the company you keep. Have a horrible day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I would love to have listened to that conversation..

    Hello, Richard Nixon library? Yes this is Krampus the mythical Christmas monster. I just wanted to let you know someone is sullying the good name of our 37th present on the internetz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did have its moments, I suppose you'd have to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Krampus was joking about that. But I am unsure as nothing he ever says is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous 613: Is that the best you can do? Pathetic. Try again.

    ReplyDelete