Friday, February 26, 2010

Spotlight: RLSH The Eye


Aww hell yeah! Now this is what I am talking about. The Eye is the perfect RLSH.

* Block Captain of his neighborhood watch, observes and reports all illegal activity in his area.

* Use of the gimmick is perfect! He has a dragon's eye lantern ring, and The Eyes cane claw.


I would love to arch this man.. it would be so easy too! I show up on the scene and park in a handicapped spot.. WHAM The Eye calls the cops. I jay walk in front of The Eyes house... KAPOW here comes the fuzz. Perhaps I want to take some items from a recycle bin to deposit them for money to feed my starving family... WRENCH here comes the PoPo.

The Eye is pretty much like RoboCop.... If you break any law he will turn you in. Maybe because he is older then most members in the movement he has a better understanding of how the world works..... But only The Eye knows!

And as a super cool added bonus The Eye has very similar opinions as I do about ML. Here is my favorite quote by The Eye:

"We are not silver and black -wearing loons, wearing their neo-nazi helmets, while claiming to be "a super hero" with fantasy voodoo powers."

I would love to shake this mans hand and by him a beer... but he would most likely call the cops on me for assault and attempting to bribe a neighbor hood watch block captain.

9 comments:

  1. But the plus is he at least doesn't take his gimmick to insane levels, he is certainly a respectable RLSH, but at the same time, he can come across as a strict enforcer by the fact he calls the cops for every single little thing he comes across, I mean calling the cops for two people riding on a bike, and they seemed suspicious? Hmm seems like a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he calls himself just "The Eye" when the dispatch ask for his personal information. Must be fantastic knowing this guy will always be there to protect his neighborhood using his great superpowers of being old and paranoid, throwing away time the police could be using worrying about REAL crimes.

    Reminds me of Angle-Grinder Man what with how I'm sure the tax-payers of his city love paying for his "vigilance".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what are you two playing at? Every action I listed out is illegal and should be reported to proper authorities so I may be punished in a court of law. That is what Super Heroes do right?

    The Eye is the million dollar baby! I bet eventually he will stop someone from being mugged or killed. He observes and reports...

    The Eye Sees All!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Im not saying he is wrong, I am saying that just because you perceive something a certain way does not make it fact, perhaps he should investigate more on certain aspects instead of just assuming they are up to no good. Thats what turns you into a mean old man that all the kids are afraid of, and that Mr. Knife is not very superheroic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and for the complete record I think he is incredibly respectable and a perfect example of what RLSH should stand for, but they need to also keep themselves in check. By holding himself to a higher standard and his identity being basically open to the world, he understands he has to meet those standards constantly. He has to be careful that if he is such a stickler for the rules, that if or when when he slips up, there will be someone there to point it out, no one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice how they avoid the Master Legend end of the subject. Guy is a freak and everyone knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not particularly avoiding it, just probably ignoring it seeing as EVERYONE uses ML as a scape-goat for RLSH hypocrisy.

    I honestly think Master Legend is an okay guy, just a little crazy. This 'Eye' dude is the equivalent of the grumpy old man yelling at 'them damn kids' to get off his lawn.

    The Snitch sees all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dunno. I got this sarcastic vibe from the article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you think The Eye takes upholding the law to extremes, you should meet Mr. Ravenblade...

    ReplyDelete