Saturday, August 14, 2010

At the Movies


It is funny how events unfold. No matter what side of the fence you are on if you do not feel some compassion for the opposing force in each game you play, that does not make you a monster....just unfeeling.

Krampus the scourge of blogtalk radio, the Christmas Demon, the man of 999 voices, the singer of songs, and vagabond of the ethereal plane is still flesh and blood like all others in the mortal coil.


I would here by like to offer not so much an olive branch but a chance to come to a mutual point of understanding with the man, myth, and monster.

As mentioned on the current Creature Feature episode 09/14/10 I would like to meet up and partake in the human bonding ritual known as "movie night" with the one known as Krampus. I have asked "villain" Mlavado SV if he would like to partake and got a "Sounds Groovy" reply.

So..... Dear Krampus, would you like to go see a movie with us to review on your show? We can talk about other things if you wish. Malvado SV and myself are cheap dates so you need to buy the pop corn, milk duds, and Jujube's... and maybe provide quarters for the Mrs. Pacman machine in the lobby. I am more of a Q-Bert man but Malvado did issue a challenge to me and I do take those seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I believe Ms. Meow stated the importance of meeting someone and sharing time before passing any final judgment. Instead of spaghetti dinners, of course, it'll be popcorn and whatever cheap beer and convenience-store food stuffs I can sneak in my jacket. A splendid night, it would indeed be.

    ReplyDelete