Friday, August 20, 2010

Spotlight: RLSH Crossfire the Crusader



Ah what a fine specimen we have here.

Crossfire is a man of the cloth... and just like most religious zealot's he does not practice what he preaches. All is well when he is telling you what to do but question his actions and feel the wrath.

For someone that likes to interact with villainy one would think he would have a thicker skin? He posted a silly blog on June 20th poking a little fun at the RLSV sub culture. I got a chuckle out of this and honored him with a post (even though he totally insulted Malvado by using a picture of Zr. Zaius who is an Orangutan and not a picture of Urko or Ursus who are Apes).

When in trouble I always reach out to RLSH members... that is there job after all. I had a unique member asking me to arch them. I am evil not a monster, to arch this individual would have been needlessly cruel. I asked Mr. Fire to help (which he eventually did) but what was his fantastic advice to me.... to pretend to be Comrade Cocoa. Yep folks I should pretend to be a dog... wow!

In my appreciation for the eventual help I received I decided to honor Mr. Fire with another glorious post on his blog. I found his "Pennies from Heaven" post very amusing so I posted a link to something else I thought was amusing involving pennies:

http://funnyordie.com/m/tjz

I guess pennies coming from God is OK but from ones ass is not.

So after my post was removed by him I went about my business.... then after posting in an unrelated area on the interweb...on an unrelated topic.. I get a direct response from Mr. Fire.

"Its so easy for haters to hide behind cartoon pictures and false names online to spew their venom...its just as easy to block their silly behinds and let them swim in their own vomit...just saying"

Spew Venom and swim in vomit.... gross.... so much for forgiveness and Christan love. Now believe it or not I am able to pull Bible verses out of my ass.. kind of like pennies. My response to Mr. Fire:

" Who is this fellow who speaks blasphemy? Who can forgive sins but God alone? Luke 5:21"

Hmmm... guess getting what you give touched a nerve, and Mr. Fire said:

"Jesus said to his followers that if a city does not accept you to shake the dust off your feet as you leave...no sense in giving time and effort to senseless arguments with bitter people...Its not about forgiving sins or not forgiving sins...Its about refusing to get caught up in drama...If they want to talk sensibly I have no issues, but the ones who spew bile with every word can seek another outlet because i have not the time for it."

Now that is one hell of a Bible quote... I guess it must be somewhere in the back? So what is this lesson? If someone mocks you cast them out? I was able to laugh at your jokes Mr. Fire... don't play with the forces of evil if you cannot take the consequences.

Now let's have a bit of fun... Crossfire has a big burning cross on his chest. So let's use some "Jingles logic" if I have an anti Semitic email address but have never said anything anti Semitic and Cross Fire has a burning cross on his chest...ahhh he is a Klansman!


**Bonus Round!** Crossfire the Crusader is also the master of voices. Our first interaction many months ago I was accused of being another blogger that goes by the name of Lavender Leopard. Due to his grand skills of deduction many a RLSH believes I am now LL as well..... sure why not I am also Agent Beryllium's goggles, Silver Sentinel's Beard, and Comrade Cocoa's hat.

6 comments:

  1. Poop Knife,

    Properly, there are four (possibly five) great apes only; The Chimpanzee, the Gorilla, the Orangutaun, the Gibbon, and the Bonobo. All are apes, but none are monkeys (monkeys have tails).

    One suspects Crossfire is a good man trying to do the best he can in this world. From what one gathers he has served our country honorably, he raises his children well, provides for his family, and helps his community. Of the heroes there are, he is better than most, and like us all, makes from time to time, small mistakes.

    One believes his intentions were for good cause, and hopes you will see it as so. If there is blame to be had in this matter, it must come to me, for as the owner of the Henchdog, his activities are my responsibility.

    -Lord Malignance
    Owner of the Maoist Mongrel of Mischief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I don't like to disagree with you, Poopknife, but I kind of understand where CF is coming from. Replying to a "pennies from God" comment with a scat video is kind of puzzling as a gesture of peace. Then again, I don't understand scat humor. Maybe from one scat enthusiast to another it's a bonding experience. I'm hoping that that is the spirit of the reply.

    It doesn't seem hypocritical that CF would react negatively. God is a touchy subject to just about everyone these days. Even (some) Atheists react badly if you make assumptions about their faith. Adding poop to the mix is historically provocative, which is why angry performance artists love doing bizarre things with crucifixes and human waste. It's guaranteed to get a rise out of people who care about that sort of thing.

    I made fun of crossfire once, ribbing on his costume and name for the whole cross-burning reference, and he left a comment that explained his reasoning and he didn't get much offended. I still think the name is a bad idea, but I was okay with letting the matter drop because he was pretty reasonable considering that I was "casting the first stone" or whatever.

    He still seems like a pretty reasonable guy.

    It's not worth me getting angry about, but I'm not really behind you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you provoke someone, especially with such touchy subjects as god and faith, you can expect to get an equally touchy response. It is common sense. Crossfire is a good man, I do not really see what is wrong here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poopsie...how sweet of you to honor me with something like this on the day before my birthday...Isn't THAT spayshell.

    BTW - the KKK quip is not a worthy enough attack for a "class three metavillain" like yourself. Its the equivalent of Lex Luthor robbing a 7-11. If you want to arch me - even for the length of a blog - you're gonna have to step it up.

    And don't worry, you haven't offended me and I'll still be here next time one of those mean girls (and yes it was a girl) scares you so that I can chase her away again.

    Also if the LL comment bothers you so much why dont you just come out and say that you aren't LL? You protest a lot but have denied nothing. If you actually state that you arent the same person as LL I will gladly retract my accusation.

    And from the looks of things the judges have given you scores of three from across the board, except the judge from Russia who drew a picture of Lex Luthor holding his nose instead of scoring you.

    Try again Poopsie...This one didnt take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggle.. really... darling!

    Using Jingles logic is not a test of ones worth.. just moving down to the gutter level for a cheap laugh.

    No.. no... no.. who I am to argue with a "Real Life Super Hero"? You have made an accusation based on all of your worldly knowledge. Real Life Super Heroes are never wrong... I have been called Lavender Leopard so now I am... I have also been called Zimmer so now I am Zimmer as well.

    Judge not lest ye be judged... back to the topic maybe?

    All of your comic book pajama police want to save the world based on the flawed views of them being "good" and everything they oppose being "bad".

    Sad to say you are the ones leaping to incorrect assumptions and looking down on those you feel are beneath your oh so high standards.

    Perhapse you will understand my original post a little better now Crossfire the Crusader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poop Knife stooping to scatalogical humor? Ain't that some shit.

    ReplyDelete