Sunday, August 29, 2010

Amazonia Wants to Steal my Blood!


I was recently contacted via a vast modern social networking site by the RLSH member Amazonia Alkidike trying to lure me into her clever trap.

Apparently on October 2nd, 2010 in Ocala Florida she will be involved in a blood harvesting plot.

Momma Knife raised no fool.. clearly Amazonia is a Vampire RLSH. A hybrid hero is not unheard of as currently I am arching Molly and Dolly a pair of Real Life Mermaids.

Being a class 3 Meta Villain I was very aware of the Alkidike ruse to deprive me of my beloved red life source. In this time of strife in my world I reached out to one of the only humans on the globe who could help me... a Real Life Super Hero.

After many a frantic message I got a response from the one and only Silver Sentinel.

PK: Amazonia Alkidike wants to steal my blood!!!

SS: Hihowareya
PK: doinggreatyourself?
SS: Day off.. took a nap.. have to stay up all night so I don't screw up my sleep pattern.
PK: Ah, i do understand that one. I wuz fishin this weekend.
SS: Catch anything?
PK: 4 fish (all returned to the water) and 7 blue crabs that I boiled alive then ate.
SS: I had crabs once.. a small steel comb and some special shampoo.. all gone.
SS: Oh oh.. seafood crabs Yeah.. don't like those either
PK: hey crabs are crabs... boil and eat!
PK: Amazionia will not have my blood! I think she is a Vampire.
SS: She just wants to have an event people will come to.
PK: That is crap, she wants to my blood!
SS: You should drive a wooden steak though her heart.
PK: I think that may be a bit drastic, you should attend and have your picture taken with her... if she does not appear in the photo then she is a vampire.
SS: I am afraid I cannot travel at this time.
PK: I understand... she will not take your blood either... you are wise.

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit that is a clever ruse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, am I the only one who finds the idea of Amazonia as a vampiress...exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am flattered really. If you want to know, I have two perfectly natural fangs. But don't worry, I won't drink anyones blood. I want them to give to the blood bank so they can save lives instead. I would love to meet you someday Poop Knife, I think it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er... you might want to not claim that you have "natural fangs". The sort of people who say that sort of thing tend to look like this (http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/b7/Gtard.jpg) and try to find ways to read you their shitty poetry while you're in line waiting for your convention badge and have no escape.

    Public service announcement, even if you do have slightly-bigger-than-average teeth. Claiming you have vampire fangs: Don't do it.

    ReplyDelete